Goals: My goals for 2014 are probably similar to many sewists and crafters out there but it never hurts to list them!
- Work from my stash! I have only been knitting and sewing since 2011 but the stash is TOO big. I would like to be able to enjoy the process without feeling overwhelmed with clutter so this year I plan to get honest with myself. If I truly don’t think the fabric or yarn will get used, then it is going to charity. Otherwise, there will be a concrete plan to use it up in 2014!
- Complete a quilt. I finished a Christmas tree skirt and loved the process. This may also be a good way to use my stash.
- Get my “startitis” under control. I have a bad habit of starting too many projects and never finishing them.
- Learn how to knit cables. I love the fisherman style sweaters but have not ever attempted cables.
- Learn how to line a garment correctly and learn some new sewing techniques. I have a couple of UFOs that need lining so it would be great to learn AND complete them!